- 1 Ideal Units
- 2 Other Recommended Units
- 3 Overview
- 4 Strategy
Other Recommended Units
|Units Obtained From Hatchers|
Aim for as much Damage Dealt as possible
- In general for all Rank Quests, the Damage Dealt score is a major factor in achieving a high ranking. Use Fever and Skills as much as you can to try to aim for a high score.
Aim for as few Clear Turns as possible
- In general for all Rank Quests, you want to clear them as fast as possible in order to achieve a high ranking. Clear each floor as fast as possible to aim for a high score.
Do not bring units other than Red Units!
- In this quest, enemies will inflict Skill Bind on any units other Red units. For this reason, it is recommended that the party consists entirely of Red units.
Save Heighway's skill to turn Timer Panels into a Damage Score boost!
- In this quest, enemies will spawn Timer Panels at certain times. Save Heighway's skill to convert Timer Panels into Special Crash Panels! In order to aim for the top ranks, at least 1 Heighway is absolutely necessary.
Secure Damage Sources when no Timer Panels are available
- When enemies are not spawning Timer Panels, the party must be able to deal reliable damage in order to secure a high Damage Score. Units such as Iori Yagami or Nobunaga Oda that deals burst damage and adds extra taps allow the party to deal great damage without needing Heighway's skill.
- Because Rank Quests are competitions against other players, we will not include specific strategies on how to handle each Battle Field. Try your best to get the highest rank you can!